Our Organization, in order to guarantee the laws compliance of all the company activities has:
- Adopted and implemented a Model 231, approved by the Bord of Directors on November 2014.
- Established a Supervisory Body, with autonomous powers of initiative and control, responsible for supervising the operation of and compliance with the SGRA and checking its constant updated and adaptation in line with developments in legislation and in the organisation itself.
- Adopted the Code of Ethics of the Company.
To prevent the risks of committing the crimes which may imply the responsibility of the company pursuant to D.Lgs. no. 231/2001, the Model includes:
- the identification of the activities in which the crimes may be committed;
- specific protocols to plan the making and implementation of the Company's decisions on the crimes to be prevented;
- the identification of methods for managing financial resources that are suitable for preventing crimes from being committed;
- obligations concerning information to be provided to the Body appointed to supervise the operation of and compliance with the Model;
- introduction of a disciplinary system to sanction the breaches of the measures indicated in the Model.
Anyone working in or collaborating with the company is bound to comply with the relevant provisions of the Model, and particularly to comply with the requirements of information established to ensure that the conformity with the said provisions can be monitored.
A copy of the Model, the annexed documents and updates are deposited at the company headquarters [company offices and operational premises] and are made available to anyone authorised to consult them.
> Organisation, Management and Control Model pursuant to D.Lgs. 231/01: TABLE OF CONTENTS (For the full version: email@example.com)
> Organisation, Management and Control Model pursuant to D.Lgs. 231/01: DISCIPLINARY SYSTEM